WordPress SEO Services
We work with some of the biggest companies in the world, including the likes of eBay, KAYAK, SIXT, and momondo, as well as other top brands like Reebok, Zalando, and adidas.
WordPress SEO Experts
WordPress SEO services – when Yoast runs out of talent
WordPress has become one of the most dominant and popular online content management and website platforms. It allows individuals and organizations to create sophisticated websites and e-commerce outlets without needing any technical knowledge. This makes it a powerful tool to quickly plan, build, and manage your own online platform.
However, it does come with some drawbacks. Chief among them is that in order to get the best functionality out of it, you do need to know about what’s going on under the hood, so to speak.
This can become technical, especially when delving into WordPress SEO. You’ll need to find, install, and configure one of the various WordPress plug-ins that are required to add functionality over and above the basics you get out of the box. For example, Yoast is a widely-used WordPress SEO plug-in that does the basics well, but to do more sophisticated SEO still requires advanced skills.
This is where specialist WordPress services, like Key Content, become important – if not crucial – to the online success of your website or e-commerce platform.
What do WordPress SEO services actually do?
A WordPress SEO service will typically be a team comprising individual specialists in all the myriad facets of website SEO. Each focuses on their own area, be that server-side, the source code, information architecture and user experience, link-building, or on-page copy.
There are a number of carefully plotted stages to a successful WordPress SEO optimization service implementation. Your site will typically have been built in WordPress, possibly using the Yoast SEO plug-in, and will be ready to launch.
WordPress SEO services will go through the following stages with you, in order:
1. WordPress SEO audit: This is a detailed analysis of the current state of SEO readiness and compliance with the basic requirements for successful Google indexing. Your current WordPress SEO is benchmarked against the latest SEO best practices.
2. Keyword research and analysis: For any SEO strategy to be successful, ensure that you target the right keywords. You don’t need to only identify the keywords that you believe your customers will search for.
One of the biggest reasons for doing keyword research is to discover search terms your potential customers are using that you don’t know about. These will be important in your WordPress SEO strategy.
3. SEO strategy: Taking all of this into account, WordPress SEO services will then create a clear step-by-step SEO strategy for your website. This will be customized to meet your online business objectives.
4. WordPress SEO implementation: Your WordPress SEO strategy is then implemented across all aspects of your website. At this point, your website is optimized and ready for launch.
5. Ongoing SEO and content creation: WordPress SEO, like all SEO, isn’t a one-off exercise – it requires weekly, if not daily, attention. Google’s algorithms constantly change, and your website must respond quickly or risk a drop in ranking.
Reputable SEO services for WordPress create an ongoing relationship with you and look after your SEO all the time, providing monthly updates and reports with actionable insights. They will also provide a constant supply of fresh, original content to keep improving your ranking authority – a strategy known as content marketing.
Why choose Key Content for WordPress SEO services?
We have implemented and executed successful WordPress SEO services for a wide variety of world-class companies for 12 years. Our SEO clients include the likes of eBay, KAYAK, SIXT, and adidas.
We employ in-house WordPress SEO experts who are fully versed in general SEO practices and specialize in WordPress SEO as their area of focus.
Our dedicated WordPress SEO services will ensure that your WordPress site stays up to date with the latest SEO requirements and tactics so that your SEO strategy will continue to bring increasing returns.